Friday, May 21, 2010

"THEY DRAW & THEY COOK" blog

I recently discovered this fun blog with amazing illustrations + fun recipes. Artists submit their recipe renderings to be considered for a daily post on the blog. I am now a follower and love seeing the different submissions. The illustrations provide great inspiration and I love to cook so I am always up for a new recipe. Last night I tried out this recipe and inserted it into my inspiration book:
It was very delicious. Next time I will double the hot sauce and cut the butter in half because the sauce was not spicy enough. Brandon isn't a huge fan of blue cheese, but I think he is coming around. ;)

Here are some of my other favorite posts.




I found an artist that I really like from Canada. I love his sketchy style and use of layering on his backgrounds. He has several submissions on the blog and they are all beautiful. I looked at his blog and it seems that he is a professional illustrator. His work is amazing. Here are my favorites of his:



No comments:

Post a Comment