Friday, May 14, 2010

RUBIE GREEN

I love this site. I have been keeping an eye on it for while and it has really been circulating the blog world lately. The site is gorgeous - I love the color scheme, the icons, the products, and everything about their style! Check out the awesome logo (top right) of the profiled girl with flowers beneath her. 

But, besides their fantastic site, they produce the most beautiful sheets, pillows, and accessories - and they are good for the environment! Here is a clip from their 'about us' section:

"Here at Rubie Green, our mission is to dress your surroundings in fabrics that represent vitality, energy, comfort and style, all while maintaining respect to the environment by using only 100% organic cotton. We believe in classic designs that are familiar to every decade, re-vitalized in an eco-friendly manner."

I hope they come out with more products in the future, but for the time being, I am quite satisfied with these beauties:

[LOVE this pillow. They also make it in a boudoir size that is also super cute. Would be PERFECT in Melrose's mauve-gray guest room. ***hint hint, future gift item for katie beth?? :)]

They also sell a variety of fabrics. I love this one (even though I don't know what I would do with it):


Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures of Melrose this weekend - after Jessica's wonderful wedding weekend. I have had a lot of outside projects consume me lately, but we have been busy, busy on the house. Brandon has really made the front AND back yards look fabulous + we had another weekend of Mom, Dad, & Allen's help so we got a lot accomplished and I hope to share all the pictures asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment