Thursday, July 15, 2010

WEDDING THEME

We officially have a date! Mark it down - February 26th, 2011 in Eufaula, Alabama. AFter exploring all of my wedding inspiration images (and I have been collecting for awhile so I had a lot) I was able to put together a theme perfect for the time frame.  We are creating a winter woodsy affair! It will consist of cotton bolls, linen, burlap, pine cones, natural wood cuts, lots of candles, mason jars, and of course, shades of gray, creams, and white...with a hint of sage! Check it out:

[click to enlarge. 1. style me pretty 2. style me pretty 3. unknown 4. unknown 5. green wedding shoes 6. style me pretty 7. unknown 8. delight by design 9. style me pretty 10. style me pretty.]

I love anything natural and want to implement any sort of winter growth. I will also be taking part in a lot of DIY projects so stay tuned! So far, I have the venues booked, the band, and the photographer! Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of the wedding planning! It seems that you are off to a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Katie! I'm really feeling it and it's so you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all KB!! I always forget to come out of google reader to comment, but I am keeping up with the blog! You've done a great job with the house and I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your inspiration! I can't wait to see how you incorporate all of the mason jars... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds gorgeous! I'm excited to watch/read it all come together :)

    ReplyDelete