Tuesday, July 6, 2010

EXCITING NEWS

Well, I have been at the beach since last Thursday so I haven't been able to post anything cool, but I do have exciting news...

I am getting married!

Can you believe it? I am so excited and cannot wait! I will share the full story later after I load my pictures on my computer, but in the meantime -- this is what I saw when first arriving at work this morning:







The signs say "HAPPY BIRGAGEMENT" -- birthday + engagement! So hilarious and perfect, an unforgettable 25th birthday! I was super excited about the wedding magazines too because I hadn't bought any yet! Don't worry, an inspiration board and ideas will be coming! 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations and best wishes!!! And its about time! So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It is such a fun time! I have loved reading your blog to help me decorate up here in Nashville! :) Post some ring pics!! We wanna see the bling!

    LPH

    ReplyDelete