Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WEDDING INVITES: jessica sanford

I am finally getting to share my dear friend Jessica's wedding suite. I couldn't be more happier with the way they turned out. Jessica planned an outdoor, rustic soiree that encompassed a lot of hydrangeas, mason jars, and shades of brilliant blue. I took her theme and ran with it for the suite. We have very similar taste so it was super easy and fun designing for Jessica. 

[click on image to enlarge]

We chose a natural linen paper and paired it with brown kraft envelopes and twine for the programs. For the return address we used a custom stamp to play off of the rustic theme. I love the way they turned out and I think the newlywed Sanford's did too! More invitation suites to come!

3 comments:

  1. AHHH-- They were so pretty. I loved the entire suite with my whole heart. I couldn't have been more happy. From the save the date to the programs it couldn't have been more on point. You really worked it out, Katie.

    Just looking at these pictures makes my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KB you are just super talented! Jessica's were awesome--and when I look at them it takes me back to a darn good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Katie B. You are a talent!

    ReplyDelete