Monday, November 12, 2012

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: coleman allen shirley

I wanted to share my sweet nephew's birth announcement I designed over the summer. I may be biased, but he is the cutest little boy, just look at him the day he entered the world. Precious, I know. 

I used black and white photos for a subtle interior and attached kraft paper for the outer ends. The announcement accordion folds and is bound with twine and adorned with a sweet stamp. I think it's "cute as a button." What do you think?

If you are interested in custom design work please contact me


  1. OMG so beautiful!! Both the baby and the announcement! How great is being an aunt?!

  2. KB! That is adorable- love it.

  3. Awesome! so cute! i really appreciate your post, also try to Season black good jacket, it's makes you stylish, easy to wear. Thanks for sharing!