Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: frances "mims" pate

Here is a baby announcement I recently completed for a friend's sweet new baby girl. Not only is she completely adorable and I could eat her right up, but how precious is the name Mims!? The parents did not find out the gender of the baby so when baby girl arrived, they were ready to girly up everything! 

I wrote her name and monogram in calligraphy and paired it with a delicate floral illustration for the background. I used Paper-Source's persimmon envelopes and had the photos printed at our local WOLF Camera. The pink, coral, and mint green worked perfect with the black and white photo (taken by Hillary Gamble of Je Vois Photography). Thanks Ann Yates!





look at that cute little monogrammed hiney!
If you are interested in custom design work, please feel free to contact me!

1 comment: