Monday, January 16, 2012

BEST OF 2011

I discovered a sweet surprise last week while back tracking through one of my favorite wedding blogs, Ruffled - our wedding reception was featured as one of their top 15 of 2011! How awesome is that? I was very excited to see this knowing how much time, effort, and creativity was put into making our night special. 
note - for some reason they say "Georgia" wedding in their listing ... !?!?! ... but it was definitely in Alabama!

Although our wedding has come and gone, I still love to thumb through wedding blogs for design and party inspiration. It is amazing how creative some people can be and I love to watch trends evolve. You never know where you will find inspiration these days!

Our first wedding anniversary is less than two months away and I still can't believe how fast the time has passed. Brandon and I have planned a little something special to celebrate the date, but I'll post more about that later. I am anxious to see how our frozen wedding cake has kept over this past year - should be interesting. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions from past experiences? Hope you all have a great start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, KB! So exciting! You definitely deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your big day! Can't believe it's been almost a year!

    ReplyDelete