Monday, March 28, 2011

FOR ALL YOU DSLR LOVERS ...

I found this awesome product on a blog recently and I knew some of you would be interested in it as well. I had yet to purchase a camera bag for my Canon DSLR because they all seem so bulky and masculine. I know they are vital to your camera's life, but I just had not taken the plunge yet. I would rather stuff it in my purse  -- with the lens cap on, of course!

So, I introduce to you the 'ONA' bag insert. It fits into your bag, purse, suitcase, etc. and provides ample protection for your camera and lens. The canvas bag itself is pretty stylish in my opinion, and is waterproof! It also has plenty of pockets and dividers to fit all you may need. Check out these images from the site:
tucks neatly inside of your purse



Mine is on the way so I will try to update ya'll with my review. Do you have a stylish camera bag that you would recommend? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment