Tuesday, September 25, 2012

CHIC IN BARBOUR

Now that fall is approaching and a chill is starting to settle in the air, I have been admiring all of the new fall fashion line's. I can't help but be drawn to any JCrew or Madewell email, so when these popped into my inbox, I was immediately captured --
Barbour jackets!? I first saw Barbour as a hunting accessory on my husband a few years ago and didn't really think twice about it becoming a trend. They aren't anything fancy, adorned with sequins, or a fabulous new fall color, they are simple, classic, staple outerwear pieces that are now being sold by the hottest stores. These jackets are on the pricier side, but they are investment pieces that you will own forever and will never go out of style. You can catch style icons like Olivia Palmero, Kate Middleton, and even Princess Diana sporting Barbour. Here are some of stylish examples of Barbour:




Here is JCrew's selection of Barbour:


And here is some of Madewell's Barbour styles:

And my personal favorite ...
See more people sporting Barbour here. What do you think? Would you invest? 

2 comments: