Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HONEYMOON PART II: the resort

I know I have all ready featured the jalousie plantation, but I wanted to share some up close & personal pictures that I took. The resort was truly beautiful and the decor totally engulfed me everywhere we went.

clawfoot tub

bathroom


den

view from back deck

infinity pool

the late night spot :: cane bar. definitely my favorite room at the resort.

LOVE the barware :: I wanted to take each piece home

gold! I asked if I could take this home in my suitcase.

couples massage tiki hut

formal dining :: the great room

the beachside restaurant :: the bayside


fire burning brick pizza oven!

pool with swinging beds

And, one of my favorite aspects of touring the resort -- seeing the fabulous artwork. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow KB, that's amazing!! How did you find that place? Where was it again? I can't believe you ever came home :)

    ReplyDelete